Delivery time frame is 7 to 14 days.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, there may be a 3 to 4 weeks delay unless otherwise advised.
Delivery times are usually scheduled the day before, a courtesy call will be made to the customer for confirmation.
- Merchandise can be put on layaway for a maximum of 90 days, with the option to pay off at any time before the 90-day period ends.
- After initial deposit, there is no set payment amount or payment frequency as long as layaway merchandise total is paid within the 90-day period.
- If applicable, delivery charges may be added to layaway merchandise total or paid at the time of last payment made.
- Customer must give at least a one (1) week notice prior to delivery or pickup date.
- Special order merchandise will be ordered once half of the merchandise total has been paid. Delivery (if applicable) will be made 2 – 4 weeks after merchandise total has been paid in full and depending on availability.
- If, at any time, a sale is cancelled, there will be a non-refundable restocking fee of 25% of the total invoice price.
- If the restocking fee is less than the payments made on the merchandise, customers have the option to use the remaining balance as a credit towards other merchandise in the store.
- There are no refunds or exchanges. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- If customer fails to pay the full amount by day 90 of layaway, all payments made on the merchandise put on layaway, will be forfeit.